Friday, May 1, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! Happy Masturbation Month


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phryday!
and
HAPPY MASTURBATION MONTH
a month long celebration of Self-Loving

This month I hope you will explore your body anew
Discuss how important masturbation is to us as humans
Let us remove all stigmas and taboos from it
Masturbation 
is an integral part of a healthy sex life
Masturbation
is not a substitute for sex
Masturbation
is making love to ourselves

So join me this month in our
MASTURBATION CELEBRATION
WOO HOO I AM THROBBIN' TO CUM!

I hope you will enjoy your visit here

I wish you a Phabulicious Day
And a Bonerific Weeeeeekend

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder of what May is all about! Let the celebration begin! Your Friend, David

hlj2002 said...

OH wow, It is MAY.

This is definitely something that I can do while I am "social distancing" :)

Let's celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Gracias por recordamelo,feliz fin de semana,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

What an exquisitely erotic set. Perfect way to begin the month. Hugs, licks, and special strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

May is off to a great start! Hard to beat! And all the more difficult to take up this challenge for thirty more days.
But I know that you have not finished surprising us and dazzling us.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri; Have a great weekend.

IVI said...

Gracias¡¡¡¡ viva la masturbacion¡¡¡¡ feliz mes de las pajas¡¡¡¡ un abrazo y un pollazo x este gran blog.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )