Friday, May 15, 2020

COMEDY: Just For Laugh Gags

Best Of Just For Laughs Gags

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/w3J2yL8TaYE


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Una gozadera.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

A great way to end the week very funny stuff.

I loved the hand footed kid. I would had wigged out too if I saw a kid with a hand where his foot was supposed to be. HA!

Thanks for the laughter!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )