Thursday, May 21, 2020

COMEDY: The Graham Norton Show Season 24 Episode 7

The Graham Norton Show Season 24 Episode 7

Graham's guests are: 
Sir Ian McKellen,
Michael Buble, 
Taron Egerton, 
and 
Carey Mulligan

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/bbztrTUBuKE



2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I forget how much I enjoy the Graham Norton Show. It is always informative, very interesting truths told by the guests, and I think they have just enough cocktails to turn the giggles in to out right LOL!!!!

Very funny stuff, and I also really enjoyed Michael Buble and his Band.

Thanks AOM!

Anonymous said...

Encantador show.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )