Monday, May 11, 2020

AOM Meditations: 051120

 by Andy Moro

“Rising from the ashes, 
I am born again,
powerful, 
exultant, 
majestic through all the pain.”

~Shannon Perry


“Phoenix Speaks: 
Within this urn of stillness 
I slumber in deep sleep 

Awaiting brave Helios 
to warm my gentle ashes 

Igniting the flame within my soul 
once again I fly to the heavens” 

~Ramon Ravenswood

I rise from the ashes

The challenge of darkness
May eclipse
My thoughts
Stealing positive words
From my lips
Paralysing me to my fingertips

But again I will arise once more

Like I've done so many times before

As the crests of the wave
Leaves its anchor of the shore”

~Lorraine Day


“Wake up wild one! 
Your mind is a cageless bird 
waiting to fly to uncharted lands. 
Like the phoenix, 
you'll rise again 
with renewed vigor, 
clarity, compassion and insight.”

~Melody Lee


3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Really cool artwork and great quotes.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

De una u otra manera todos vivimos en una constante transformación.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Robert H. said...

Good selections of art and quotes of the Phoenix.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )