Thursday, May 14, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 051420



Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day

I hope you are doing well and having fun
Yesterday I FINALLY
Cooked Coq au vin for the first time
(Chicken in Wine - literally Rooster in Wine
But folks cook chicken today)
It was really good
I'd had it when I lived in Brussels years ago
I thought it would be difficult to make
But it was quite easy
And it turned out soooooo goood!
It was Orgasmic!
Woof!

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un delicioso dia .Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Happy Thor's Day!

I have never tried Coq au vin. I am interested to hear you say it's not that hard to make. That gives me a nudge to try it out sometime.

Namaste

Your French Patrick said...

A wonderful smile (but all his smiles were wonderful) of the vintage porn star Jeremy Penn from Falcon Studios. LOL, I fear that that dates us because I like him me too.

@ hlj2002
There is a huge difference in quality depending on the quality of the rooster (and especially not the chicken), that of the wine, and that of the cooking, but good luck, it's worth it.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )