Friday, May 8, 2020

COMEDY & MUSIC: Jim Stafford Plays "Classical Gas"

from 1967

Jim Stafford Plays 
"Classical Gas" 
from The Smother Brothers Show

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/TU_a5ObBXzA


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

This is a great clip. He is good on the guitar and this act was hilarious. Once again I choked on my coffee when I thought I saw what I saw. when I stopped choking, I had to go back and see, YEP! I did see what I thought I saw!!!!!!! LMAO! I think this must be the first time that was seen on TV!??

I love this song, I will have to go play it now.

THANKS for this clip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )