Ok, I have to admit, the first clip was cute... a chuckle or two, but as the episodes moved forward I was laughing and clapping.
These lines alone would have been enough humor but it still got funnier and funnier from there: "You get my legs apart and I'll get your arse off," "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase...... don't fart!" Then we were hit with the line about a one eyed bank robber OMG!
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
1 comment:
Ok, I have to admit, the first clip was cute... a chuckle or two, but as the episodes moved forward I was laughing and clapping.
These lines alone would have been enough humor but it still got funnier and funnier from there: "You get my legs apart and I'll get your arse off," "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase...... don't fart!" Then we were hit with the line about a one eyed bank robber OMG!
Great stuff! Thanks AOM!
Post a Comment