Friday, May 29, 2020

Radio KAOM: 052920

 Great Message Great Groove








Postmodern Jukebox 
"All About That Bass"















YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/aLnZ1NQm2uk


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Another song I had forgotten! I remember the original song got so much airplay on the radio. I liked it at first then got burnt out on it.

I have never heard this rendition by Postmodern Jukebox. I LOVE IT!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )