Thursday, May 28, 2020

Tea in My Undies

 My unconventional Tea Time

This has become a favorite activity of mine. Since I can't sit outside in my backyard naked, I've come up with the next best way. I sit in my backyard in nothing but my underwear while I drink my tea. I love being outside for tea. It is most relaxing. 

I do not consider myself an expert in Tea. I've read about and drank more tea than the average person I guess. I love tea and tea time. It is more than a beverage to me. Tea time is an event. I find tea time meditative. It is about mindfully savoring the moment. I would love to inspire you to take up Tea as a daily activity. 












During the day I sit outside in my backyard in nothing but my undies
This is how I sit for my
Tea in Undies Time
I pull up the leg of my undies
So that my Boys hang out
The Sun and breeze on my Boys Feel so Good






~*~

I highly recommend drinking loose leaf tea but getting started teabags maybe an easier start. To start you out I would recommend the following teas: Many grocery stores carry Earl Grey and Darjeeling teabags. 

If you buy loose leaf tea from a tea shop I recommend: 
Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Formosa Oolong, and Ceylon Lumbini


I recommend purchasing loose leaf tea from my favorite online Tea Shoppe

Here is the link to their shop:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Demasiado sexy para el dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Your visual aids make a very enticing case for the benefits of tea time!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

whkattk said...

It's important to get them some sun and fresh air once in a while.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )