Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 052020


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

I'm so glad you are here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit
I made
Beef Stew and Banana Bread from scratch yesterday
YUM YUM!
The stew should feed us for a couple of days
So I will be looking for something new to cook
In the next few days

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a lovely day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Norbert from The Netherlands said...

Sounds good your cooking.
Enjoy.

Thanks for all the beauty
and tasteful men.

Every day coffee and a visit.

have a great day.

hlj2002 said...

hmmmm I didn't receive my invitation for dinner yesterday??? I would enjoy a piece of that banana bread for breakfast this morning... :)

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Un bonito dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Mmmm. Stew. Yes! A big pot of meatballs and sauce sounds good to me right now, too.
Hope you have a really wonderful day! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )