Tuesday, May 19, 2020

RECIPES: Pot Roast by Gina Young

POT ROAST BY GINA YOUNG

Gina is a Joy
I love her enthusiasm
And her recipe

This is the recipe I used 
When I made pot roast
"The Epicurean Orgasm" the other day

I did not put in the butternut squash
And I added a pinch of cinnamon to mine
Also
I cooked mine in the oven for 3 hours 
Then I put in the carrots and potatoes
And then cooked it in the over for an hour and a half more
The last ten minutes I put in the tomatoes

How to make Amazing Pot Roast
In The Kitchen With Gina Young

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/U16O0IbpyoQ


4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

HOOOOHHHHH Baby! I like this girl. She enjoys what she is doing and is good at it.

A delicious looking recipe. Thanks for sharing this and for giving your tested review. Sadly I did not get to taste hers or yours but I can imagine how good they are.

A side note, you can tell that Prince and Polo are experienced at hanging around in the kitchen the way their heads bob up and down looking for that delicious morsel that jumps off the counter onto the floor during preparation... hehe...

Thanks AOM!

Anonymous said...

Delicioso.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

WOW! A place to find Pot Roast and Penis. What combination. Though, I will partake of the penis first for the sauce.:) D.

Your French Patrick said...

The wonderful thing about cooking is being able to imagine and then test variations and / or improvements. My son is good at this, he almost never makes the same recipe exactly the same way.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )