Thursday, May 28, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 052820

 Ashton Summers

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!!!

I hope you are doing well and having fun
Thanks for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Our Friend Fredric sent us a great joke
For Masturbation Month


A doctor says to his patient,
" Sir, you have to stop masturbating."
The patient asks, 
"Why?"
The doctor replies, 
"So I can examine you."

LOL

I wish you a deeeeelicious day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excelente comenzar el dia con humor, feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

OK Fredric and AOM... A little chuckle from me, hehe Thank you both for Sharing

Namaste

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post today, AOM! Taking off yesterday sure got you reenergized. Thanks! Your friend, David

Your French Patrick said...

A dentist says to his patient,
"Sir, you have no need to open your mouth so very wide."
The patient says,
"But you told me that you must enter with a dental forceps."
The doctor replies,
"Yes, a dental forceps, but me I stay outside."

I have 20 posts with Ashton Summers on my blog, but if I knew him at Helix Studios, I don't remember seeing him at Lucas Entertainment. I feel like I have some research to do.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

whkattk said...

Oh, my gosh! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't be out in my back yard and be naked. The neighbors to my south can see over the 6' wall, but they've been warned. If they happen to glance my way...oh, well.

What a great Parting Shot tribute to the Celebration. Thank you for that!!! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )