Monday, May 25, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 052520


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!

 I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was very nice
I'm HOOKED
HOOKED
HOOKED I TELL YOU
.
.
HOOKED
on
The Great British Baking Show
Now playing on NetFlix
I have really enjoyed binging it over the weekend

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day.

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que bien por ti, un bonito dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

The British Baking Show is the best, isn't it? So much fun, and the things they bake always look so good - even the ones that are epic fails. LOL. Happy Memorial Day. Hugs, licks and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

"Ashton is"... the anagram of "astonish".

Congrats for having been hooked on The Great British Baking Show.
I am proud of you.

But why "British"?
Trump hasn't he said America first?
On the other hand, does what Trump say matter when it comes to baking?
Or when it comes to something else?

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon. I am lounging today Hehe I will have to look up The Great British Baking Show. You make it sound like you like it a little bit. Haha.
I usually like your recommendations!
Namaste
HLJ2002

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )