Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 051220

Kris Evans from Bel Ami

Namaste Sweetie,

Sorry, folks.
But I am not feeling up to putting things together today
So I am going to just rest a bit
Hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow

I hope you are doing well and feeling fine

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM


9 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Rest, Relax, and Rejuvenate. Take Care of yourself.

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Rest up, AOM. Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia, lo siento mucho y esperamos que mañana podamos gozar de tu grata presencia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Get some rest, AOM. Feel better soon.

jr73080 said...

Feel better:-)

Your French Patrick said...

I hope that tomorrow you will be doing well and feeling fine. For you, not for your potential post; I wish you a new spring (des lendemains qui chantent as we say it in French).
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

William said...

Take care, and rest well.

Robert H. said...

Rest and relax. Great GIF of Chris Evans, by the way.

WW said...

Ok, ok, we can see on your opening picture what's keeping you...
Hoping you are all relaxed and feel reenergised by tomorrow! xxx

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )