Monday, July 8, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 070819


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday
and
Welcome Back!!!

I had a very lovely week
I hope you did, too.
Every once in a while
I love to re-binge my favorite series
Just sit down and watch
Season after season, Movie after movie
Last week 
I took the limited free offer on HBO Now
To watch the last season of Game of Thrones
Finally! I made it through the series
THEN!
I started at season one
And watched the entire series again
All eight seasons
That is what I did last week.
I loved every moment of it
Game of Thrones is truly
One of the best films ever produced
My list of great series that I find binge-worthy are
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Harry Potter movies
StarGate: SG1 and Atlantis
Star Trek movies
Dune and Children of Dune

Hours and Hours
Days and Days
Of Bingeing 

YUM YUM YUM!
:  )

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don’t forget Merlin! So glad you enjoyed your binge week and so glad you are back posting! Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Que bueno que estes de nuevo,que hayas disfrutado y feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Welcome back!

You were missed, but it is nice to hear you had a relaxing week. I can't think of a better way to unwind the mind than binge watching your favorite shows.

Namaste

whkattk said...

Everything about GOT is superb. Worth watching again and again. We binged Stranger Things new season. Great stuff - though I was a bit disappointed with the end. Until they teased next season. :-)

Great post to return with. Love your Warrior sequence. Yes, indeed!

At any rate, I'm glad to have you back. Hugs, licks,and strokes, bro - WHK

Robert H. said...

Glad you had a fun time. Also glad you are back.

Your French Patrick said...

On his Mayem account, @ https://www.modelmayhem.com/aespenshade, Alexander Espenshade wrote "Shoots nude: no." I wonder how you convinced him to be shot for you by Benjamin Veronis.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )