Thursday, July 11, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 071119

 Jakub Stephano from Bel Ami

Namaste Sweetie!

Happy Thor's Day
and
Happy
JULY 11th = 7-11
:  )

I am so glad you are here with me
I hope you will enjoy our scroll down AOM Lane
NOTE:
Make sure you play the Sound of Rain video
While you continue to scroll down AOM
It is a really cool effect to add
While you listen to the music and view the images

Yesterday, I did a wonderful thing that
I've never done before.
It unexpectedly started raining yesterday afternoon,
So I went to my front yard to check on my potted plants.
I wasn't wearing a shirt so I could feel the rain on my body
The rain wasn't cold.
It felt very good.
SO
I GOT AN

I put on a pair of short shorts
And went to the backyard
And walked around in the rain
Then
I sat down on a lawn chair
Put my feet up in another chair
And just sat there in the pouring rain
I pulled up one leg of my shorts
To expose my cock and balls
So they could enjoy the rain.
The rain softly massaged my body
The tingles felt so good.
I then begin meditating.
I guess I sat there for about 20 minutes.
When the rain ended
I went inside and dried off.
Then I sat naked in my recliner.
I just sat there - AGLOW
Feeling so relaxed and so full of bliss.
My body just glowed with pleasure after my rain massage.
My hair felt softer and skin felt so smooth and clean.
Even my mind, heart and soul felt cleaner.
It was such a wonderfully sensual experience.
I've been rained on before
But never on purpose
WOW
I've missed out on YEARS of pleasure
The only thing that concerned me
Was the thought of lightning.
There were rumbles but nothing near me
So I felt confident enough to stay out in it.
It truly was an amazing experience.
I wish I could have been completely naked
But since it was daytime, 
the neighbors might have noticed me
So I got as naked as I could
:  )

SO
GUESS WHAT!
Today's theme is all about 
WET

I hope you will enjoy your visit
Bring a towel!

I wish you a Glorious Day, my Friend

Peace and Love,
AOM


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que maravillosa experiencia la tuya,esos eran los juegos dela niñez disfrutar de la lluvia,hacer travesuras, feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

What a great experience. Thank you for sharing this. As I read what you write and visualize it I can almost feel how amazing it would be to sit back and enjoy the warm rain like that.

I am looking forward to today's WET posts!

whkattk said...

Still have the rain playing in the background. It's a soothing sound, isn't it? Just like ocean waves or a gurgling stream, or a rushing river bring me a sense of peace. Water. Aren't we 2/3 water? It makes sense! I used to love playing in the rain when I was a kid. As you've discovered, it does cleanse better than our treated water from the faucet. Now, aren't you glad you managed to lift those shorts up to allow your cock and balls to bathe in it?

Looking forward to tomorrow's post. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )