POSITIVE FEEL GOOD ENERGY!!!
As I was watching this video
Which is Awesome by the way
I noticed some similarities
To another video I had seen
You can check it out in the following video
NOTE:
After looking at this post again
I suggest watching the second music video First
That way you should definitely see the similarities
NOTE:
After looking at this post again
I suggest watching the second music video First
That way you should definitely see the similarities
Shakira
"La La La"
FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014)
(Official Music Video)
ft. Carlinhos Brown
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/7-7knsP2n5w
~*~
If you watched the following music video
You will see some of the ideas
They used in the previous video
Especially them middle part of this one
BUT
If you watch this one first
You will be more prepared to see the similarities
Both Excellent Music Videos
BUT
If you watch this one first
You will be more prepared to see the similarities
Both Excellent Music Videos
Woodkid
"Iron"
(Official Video)
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/vSkb0kDacjs


2 comments:
MUY BUEN PUNTO DE OBSERVACION.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Both Great videos productions. It is very interesting that they defiantly have similarities. They are subtle, but are seemingly related. It is amazing you picked up on this. I really enjoyed both of them. It seems that the similarities are not an accident.
Thanks for sharing both of these great productions!
Post a Comment