Thursday, July 11, 2019

Parting Shot: 071119

Moaning in the Jizz
Just Moaning in the Jizz
What a Phabulous Feeling
All covered in Jizz
:  )

Have a JizzTastic Day!

((((HUGS))))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un feliz dia muy húmedo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I like the new lyrics... They give the "WET" theme a whole new meaning!!!!! :D

Great Day again. I hope you enjoy your day, It will be hard for you to top your enjoyment from yesterday, but I sincerely hope you do!

Thank you for EVERYTHING you shared here.

Anonymous said...

What a great feeling that must be.

Artie

Robert H. said...

That is definitely the way I'd choose to get wet!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )