Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Gallery AOM: Olivier Yoan Photography

from one of the world's finest photographers

O  L  I  V  I  E  R     Y  O  A  N

~*~





 Francisco Henriques







Francisco Henriques

 Francisco Henriques

Francisco Henriques

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excelentes.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Another Great Photographer you introduce to me. All great works. I particularly like the way he uses the water level to drape over the model like a blanket or cloth in #007, #008, and #012. Picture #004 reminds me of a painting I have seen before, or maybe I have seen this picture before and don't remember it. I am drawn to this picture for some reason.

Thanks for all these great photographs.

William said...

Thank you for another great post. I miss you when you're gone, but I'm glad you are taking extra time to yourself to regenerate. Appreciate that you let us know when you will be absent.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )