Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
I love this set. It is another beautiful model captured by a great photographer. I will be researching this for clues.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Belleza del oriente.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Nicely done pictures, but I wonder about the choice of such low, almost murky, light. Still, it adds a bit of mystery to this beautiful man.
Post a Comment