Thursday, July 18, 2019

AOM Meditations: 071819

by Octavio Ocampo

~*~

“Don't let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It's your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don't let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others' prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure.” 

~Roy T. Bennett


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seguro que si, muy importante reflexión.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

This quote is full of truth. I always say to myself that I don't care what others think of me, and I don't allow others to influence my decisions. It is true for the most part, but if I am totally honest with myself, I need to take this advice to heart and work on becoming more of a whole being and allow myself to seek my own adventures.

Thanks for this great reminder.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )