Wednesday, July 31, 2019

AOM Meditations: 073119

Lake George by Georgia O'Keeffe

~*~

“Make a pact with yourself today 
to not be defined by your past. 
Sometimes the greatest thing 
to come out of all your hard work 
isn't what you get for it, 
but what you become for it. 
Shake things up today! 
Be You...Be Free...Share.” 

~Steve Maraboli 
(Life, the Truth, and Being Free)

~*~

"Let these words be a reminder of the
unfathomable joy of being 
and a blessing that we may all carry 
the vastness of the world within our hearts."

~Unknown

~*~

"Yesterday 
I was clever, 
so I wanted to change the world. 
Today 
I am wise, 
so I am changing myself."

~Rumi


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuotas inspiradoras para ayudar a un mundo mejor.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Great thought provoking quotes.

'do not be defined by your past.'--this is one that I normally do not have an issue with, however I know of some people that this is an issue that literally haunts them. This can be difficult to get a grasp on.

Rumi's quote is one that I do need to work on.

Thanks for all of these.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )