Thursday, July 18, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 071819

 Kevin Williams

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!!!

Welcome, my Friend
Come on in
Grab a cup a Tea of Coffee
And scroll down AOM Lane with me
and
Leave a Comment or two
I LOVE Hearing from YOU!

No posts tomorrow or over the weekend
Here or on The Good Stuff
I am whisking myself away 
For a Three Day Romantic Weekend
With Me, Myself, and I
Woo Hoo!!!
My plan is to resume posting on
Monday, July 22

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Phab Day and Tomorrow
And a Wonderful Weekend

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia, y feliz fin de semana anticipado y romántico no solo contigo mismo sino con alguien mas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Good Morning!!!

I am glad to hear you have scheduled time alone for the three of you. I hope you have a romantic, relaxing, refreshing, rejuvenating, rendezvous.

I will patiently await your return.

Enjoy!

Robert H. said...

Have a good weekend.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )