Thursday, July 18, 2019

MUSIC: "Neutron Dance" by The Pointer Sisters

Woo Hoo!!!

Let's get my three day weekend started!
Since I won't be here tomorrow
I want us to jump up and
Dance our butts off into the weekend

The Pointer Sisters
"Neutron Dance"
from the film, Beverly Hills Cop
and Stranger Things: Season 3

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/SOscjUHPY-o


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mover las caderas que llego el fin de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

The 80's was full of great dance music!!! This is a great one. Anyone that doesn't feel this song is not alive... HA!

Eddie Murphy popped into my head when I starting hearing this and I couldn't figure out why. Then I read what you wrote..."from the film, Beverly Hills Cop" HA! A funny movie! I have not seen the 3rd season of "Stranger Things" yet.

Great music selection!!! Thanks

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )