Wednesday, July 10, 2019

AOM Meditations: 071019

by Volodymyr Tsisaryk

~*~

"I love inspiring myself by reading quotes from my favorite books and watching scenes from my favorite movies. I like escaping into fantasy before facing my current reality because it’s easier to get things done when the excitement is fresh, and that’s one of my weird habits: I prepare myself for productivity by feeling really good. That could also mean drinking a cup of coffee, taking a cold shower, ... saying a very random joke to my brother or mom just to see them smile and I’d like to think that the little joys that are scattered within a day are infinite because being playful, taking care of yourself and following your bliss. Those are the things that lead you and me and everyone else to true progress, real satisfaction and authentic success in life. Let’s choose to inspire ourselves each and every day."

~Juansen Dizon
(Choose to Inspire Yourself)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cosas sencillas sin ningún complique.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Another true and inspirational quote. "I prepare myself for productivity by feeling really good." For me, visiting AOM each morning before I start my day does prepare me for the day. I always feel uplifted and motivated when I leave and makes the work day a better one.

Thanks!!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )