Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Namaste Sweetie: 061919


Namaste Sweetie,

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

Come on in
Grab a cup of Tea or Coffee
And scroll down AOM Lane with me

Today we are going to explore
The art technique of Chiaroscuro
This is the third time I've posted a set like this
I hope you will enjoy it

Wishing you a most beautiful day

I hope you will enjoy your visit

Peace and Love,
AOM

4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Ah Yes, this is always a great theme. I am looking forward to it.

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Un maravilloso dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

The photos are all great - but some are truly exquisite! The music you've chosen to accompany the viewing journey is really beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful beginning to the day. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

AOM, You have really created a masterpiece today. You might link Chiaroscuro I and II for those who may not have seen them before or don’t know about your wonderful archives. Truly amazing today. All of it: words, music, and images! Thank you. Your Friend, David

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )