Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Parting Thought: POWER OF THE SHOWER

I usually take baths.
So when I finish bathing and luxuriating,
I open the drain and just lie back in the tub.
As the water drains away,
I do a similar meditation
Letting all that negativity go
DOWN THE DRAIN
I am refreshed and clean
Inside and Out

I wish you a 
"fresh out of the shower" feeling day!

((((HUGS))))


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

More good advice. I am guilty of getting in and out without utilizing this time as a tool to calm and relax.

Thanks for another great day of posts here today. I will be here for a bit longer as I finish air drying myself off... :D

Have a great day!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )