The Bridge at Argenteuil (1874) by Claude Monet
Thanks to our Friend David for sending us this beautiful art
~*~
"Oscar-Claude Monet (14 November 1840 – 5 December 1926) was a French painter, a founder of French Impressionist painting and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plein air landscape painting." (Wikipedia)

4 comments:
Espectacular.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
I am a fan of Monet. His work is like a persons hand writing, it is distinctive and recognizable. Beautiful Picture.
Thanks David and AOM!
A beautiful painting. The sailboats in the foreground, with the mast "stepped" in the bows, was called a "cat boat" when I was growing up in Rhode Island. It is similar to the small sail boats portrayed by Winslow Homer in some of his paintings.
"Breezing Up" was one of the Winslow Homer paintings I was trying to think of in my previous comment.
Post a Comment