Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Artistry of Male: 060519












3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I know I say the same things over and over, but it is only because it is true. Beautiful, artistic, erotic art.

Thank you for every single one of these photographs!

Anonymous said...

2,3,7,8,9 y 10 son los escogidos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Your French Patrick said...

Some beautiful dancer. I bet BWA will be happy to find them.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )