Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Fart Prank from Just for Laughs

Laughter is Good Medicine

This is a short 1 minute 1 prank video
Even though it is short
It got me Belly Laughing

I don't know why
But farting pranks just
Tickle my Innards
:  ) 
A part of me just hasn't grown up yet
And I am well PLEASED about that!
:  )


Fart In Elevator Prank
from Just for Laughs

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/saCRGuD5ri0



2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

LOL!!! I am with you on this "issue" It seems we should grow out of the humor produced from this noxious gas, but we all do it, and most of us laugh about it.... haha!!!!

Great Clip, and yes I am laughing too :D

Anonymous said...

Muy efectivo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )