Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 062619


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

I'm so glad you are here with me
Today we have Part Two of the Roffman exhibit
Some hot Boogie Woogie
And other lovely things for you

I hope you will enjoy your visit

Wishing you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

OH MY, I am a day off. I was thinking it was Thor's Day, but I find out it is only Hump Day...

Hmmmm I do like Hump Day, so all will be ok.

Namaste

whkattk said...

Lukas is such a gorgeous man. The genuine smile draws you in, the eyes lock the attraction. Boogie! Meant to get you up and dancing! Used to love swing dancing.... Happy mid-week, my friend. Hugs, licks, and syncronized strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )