Thursday, June 6, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 060619


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!

I am delighted you are here 
I want to thank you for your comments and E-mails
Your Love and Support keep me blogging
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Yesterday I referenced a slogan of a popular drink
Somewhere in the posts.
The reference was found in the
Laughter is Good Medicine post
In it I said
That fart pranks
"Tickle My Innards"
Which is a reference to the
1966 TV commercial for Mt. Dew
The exact slogan was
"It'll Tickle Yore Innards"

Congrats to JayreeS and David 
For having the right answer

Here's the one minute commercial
"Willy the Hillbilly" Vintage Mountain Dew Commercial

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/h74NxAsxSgA




I hope something I've posted today
Will Tickle Your Innards
:  )

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful post today, AOM. I am glad to see more followers commenting on what you are doing. I hope others will begin to comment, especially those that follow you but haven’t commented. Your highlighting Whitman the past few days has given us a glimpse into this great American poet and philosopher that is inspiring. He would encourage men to express themselves more with each other. Hoping to see more comments, reactions, suggestions to what you are giving us on this inspiring blog! Thank you for your hard and creative work in your posts. Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia,muchas gracias por todo, y muy divertido el comercial.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Congratulations to JayreeS and David! I didn't find it myself :(

Happy Thor's Day All!

whkattk said...

Glorious! I had forgotten about "Barcelona." It would go very well with a day spent skinny-dipping. Though it would be more fun and fitting with a group of friends as you've depicted! Happy Thor's Day, my friend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )