Thursday, June 27, 2019

Artistry of Male: 062719















3 comments:

Robert H. said...

I especially like the wry, seductive smile on the model in the second picture of this series, and the balls pulled up and ready for action on the model in the Synnammon photo, last in the series.

hlj2002 said...

I know I say the same thing over and over, but you keep posting perfect pictures over and over... HA!

Great set full of artistic and beautiful photographs! LOVE 'em all!

SickoRicko said...

So many fine men!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )