“The purpose of life is not to be happy.
It is to be useful, to be honorable,
to be compassionate,
to have it make some difference
that you have lived and lived well.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
~*~
"The way you get meaning into your life
is to devote yourself to loving others,
devote yourself to your community around you,
and devote yourself to creating something
that gives you purpose and meaning."
~Mitch Albom
~*~
“There is nothing more beautiful
than someone who goes out of their way
to make life beautiful for others.”
~Mandy Hale
~*~
“It's not enough to have lived.
We should be determined
to live for something.
May I suggest
that it be creating joy for others,
sharing what we have
for the betterment of personkind,
bringing hope to the lost
and love to the lonely.”
~Leo Buscaglia
~*~
“Lift up your eyes
and see the good in the world,
for we are people
with an amazing capacity
to do great good.
And if only the minority
choose to exercise this capacity
to the smallest degree,
oh how wondrous and sweet
the deeds performed...!”
~Richelle E. Goodrich
(Slaying Dragons)

2 comments:
All inspiring quotes. One of the reasons I enjoy coming here each day is you remind me of things I already know, but seem to stuff away in the back of my mind. It is good for me to have these positive things reinforced so I am consciously aware and look for ways I can make a difference.
Thanks!!!
Diferentes puntos de vista y todos conducen a nuestro bienestar.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment