Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 061119

Thanks to A French Patrick for Hayden Brier's beautiful smile

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day!
Whatever you enjoy doing the most
Do it at least twice today

Thanks for being here with me
Grab yourself some Tea or Coffee
And scroll down AOM Lane with me

Beautiful weather in my neck of the woods
My Razorbacks (baseball)
have won their way to the College World Series
I'm not much of a baseball fan
But it is nice to see them doing so well
So
Woo PIG! Sooie!

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a most glorious day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I like baseball, but I think I play it differently than your Razorbacks. :D

Woo PIG! Sooie!

hehe

Anonymous said...

Yes, great smile. Would like a better view of his hole!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )