Monday, June 17, 2019

Namaste Sweetie: 061719

Scott Gardner

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was quiet and relaxing

Today we have some powerful music
That supports the photo set
I suggest slowly going through the photos
As you listen to today's Music

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a most beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un feliz comienzo de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Great photo! It leaves a nice impression on me... :D

I look forward to the music and the photo set.

Namaste

Anonymous said...

AOM, What you have given us today is INCREDIBLE! Lots to think about and the visuals supporting the music are amazing. I followed your suggestion of scrolling through them while listening to the music. And you’ve given us such great context with your background description of the music. Thank you. Such a great experience. Your blog is THE BEST! So are you. Your Friend, David

whkattk said...

A powerful and stunning composition, isn't it? Quite the contrast to the Baroque of your weekend post. To view some of the dancers below inspires creativity in me. Hope you had a most glorious weekend. May you get your wish for the perfect sword fight! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

When I try to open your blogs @ NewTumbl
AOM Male Beauty Blog (nT)
AOM Naturists (nT)
AOM Naughty & Nice (nT)
I see no pic. I have noticed that I see the rating in blank.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri. I wish you a wondrous week.

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey Patrick, I deleted my accounts on nT for the time being. I'm not using it much so I just got rid of them. Hugs and Bisous, AOM

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )