Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 060519

BYOT - Bring Your Own Towel - or not : )

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine!
Pour yourself a cup of Tea of Coffee
And scroll down AOM Lane with me
You might want to bring a towel
As things may get a wee bit wet
I hope the things I've brought today
Will Brighten Your Day
And Perhaps
Be a springboard to launch 
Your own Explorations

~*~

I found this wonderful short film called
Whitman on Film
It's around 35 minutes long
"This video essay is an analysis of 
Walt Whitman's every appearance in cinema and television, 
leading up to his 200th birthday on May 31, 2019"(yt)
It offers a very unique perspective on 
how we have perceived Whitman throughout the years
I found it very enjoyable and educational
I've posted the link on the sidebar
Just under the Whitman documentary------->
When you have the time
I highly recommend watching it
Here's the link to it on YouTube

WHITMAN ON FILM (link)


I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Glorious Day

“May the road rise up to meet you, 
may the wind be ever at your back. 
May the sun shine warm upon your face 
and the rain fall softly on your fields. 
And until we meet again, 
May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.”

 ~A Gaelic Blessing
(Thanks to a Friend for sending us this blessing)

Peace and Love to you, my Friend
AOM

~*~
P.S.

Somewhere in today's posts
I made reference 
to an old slogan for a popular drink
Can you find it?
:  )


4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to the hunt for this hidden slogan. :D
I also look forward to watching the short film on Whitman. I have to admit you have enlightened me on his great works and I am now a fan of him.
And finally, I have to admit, I like to air dry... hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Deseando un feliz dia y con el compromiso de mirar el documental,que desde ya me parece muy interesante.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

JayreeS said...

Hey the drink is, "Mountain Dew, It'll tickle your innards". I remember that from back in the 60's.

JiEL said...

I would more say NTN (No Towel Needed) to this cute pie…

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )