Monday, June 3, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 060319


Namaste Sweetie!

Here we are back at AOM
New Banner
Rejuvenated

I am so glad you are here with me today
I hear so often that many of you
Start your day with AOM
You have such kind things to say
I Truly appreciate your Love and Support

I am so very pleased that you enjoyed our homage to
Uncle Walt Whitman
200 years old and still RIGHT ON!
The more I get to know him
The more I get to know myself
If you missed the homage
Here is the (LINK)

I am back posting to AOM
The plan is
To continue to post AOM, Monday - Friday
And
Post to The Good Stuff blog on Saturdays

In case you missed it
When you get time
Visit our other blog
The Good Stuff
There is a good post on 
Jonathan Livingston Seagull
That I put together and added Saturday

I hope you had a very lovely weekend
Mine was very good
Lovely weather
Got out and potted some plants
Wish I got out and  planted some pot
but uhh, idiotically, that's not legal here
: )
It will be nice to have flowers
Blooming all summer around the house
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Beautiful Day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are the lucky ones to have you posting here during the week and on TGS on Saturdays! The new banner image is fantastic. Perfectly captures your concept for AOM. Thanks for all your hard work on both blogs. Today’s is really inspiring. Glad you could use the poem and you illustrated it so well. Your Friend, David

hlj2002 said...

Love the new banner! Love the posts on TGS! Love starting my Monday mornings with a boost from AOM!

It was a nice weekend here. We did get some rain on Saturday that started with some pretty harry winds, but the weekend was not a washout.

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia,me alegra que hayas terminado de pasar un excelente fin de semana, por otro te digo que todo lo que hagas me parece bien,pues es tu vida y tu sabes lo mejor que te conviene.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Robert H. said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Planting flowers is always satisfying.

whkattk said...

Beautiful post! The war of the Jacobites: the basis for Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander" I love the history of the British crown.

And Jonathan Livingston Seagull! Have the book, loved the film and the score Neil Diamond wrote and sang for it. A glorious film, isn't it?

Red! the color of passion. Purple is also a passion color (as defined by the Catholic Church, anyway. I only know that because my father had a fit when he saw my skin-tight purple jeans and the priest had just talked about purple that past Sunday! LOL. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

I INSIST....YOU ARE AN ARTIST!!!!!

JCR

jr73080 said...

Glad to see you are back. Hope the body and mind are one as they should be.
Namaste

titounet said...

Thanks for inspiring us with beautiful thoughts and pictures. I'm glad you were able to take a longer break and to get renewed in mind, soul and spirit,so it's great to see you back with a new passion for what you do best - blogging.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )