Thursday, June 27, 2019

MUSIC: "Mr. Sandman" by Flash Mob Jazz

LOVELY!!!

"Mr. Sandman" 
by 
Flash Mob Jazz
Live in Brighton

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/vOiUfSd3ohs


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

GREAT PERFORMANCE!

I am a big fan of harmonizing voices, LOVE the muted trumpet, Great upbeat tempo, and Love they kept the gender of the lyrics. Talented Group!

Thanks for posting this, I have listened to it twice and it plays again as I type this comment.

SickoRicko said...

Absolutely fabulous! Thank you!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )