Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Artistry of Male and Fabrics: 061119




























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regios.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Philippe said...

Hello AOM,
Merci pour tous ces magnifiques drapés et ce qui s'y cache dessous.
Belle journée. Ici ô bord du Léman, grisaille et fraîcheur, néanmoins le soleil n'est pas loin.
Bisous amicaux, Philippe

hlj2002 said...

NICE! Another Double Dipper... I think you are doubling up today for 2's Day. I love this theme, artistic, beautiful, colorful. ALSO the most amazing selection of photographs. THANK YOU for all of these special treats! WOOF!!!

William said...

What a beautiful photo set today (as always). Hope you have a wonderful day.

titounet said...

I always love how you progress in your photo sets from what is hidden to disclosure. And the combination of the male body and fabrics are a favourite of mine.

Anonymous said...

I’m not just flowing...I’m floating.

A beautiful collection.

Artie

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )