Thursday, June 20, 2019

AOM Retrospectives: LUKAS RIDGESTON

All Hail "THE KING"

"Lukas Ridgeston (born 5 April 1974) is a Slovak actor and director in gay erotic movies and model in Bel Ami gay erotic magazines and books. He was born in Bratislava,then part of the former Czechoslovakia, now capital of Slovakia. Lukas Ridgeston is best known as "The King of Gay Porn" or just "The King".

Career:
His stage name originated with the editors of Freshmen magazine. (It is common practice for magazines to assign names to photos of models, rather than the studios or the models themselves.) The magazine did not want to use a name from an Eastern Bloc country and chose the name "Lucas Ridgeston" as sounding more "Ivy League". BelAmi changed the spelling to "Lukas" and both have been used ever since.

Ridgeston performed nearly exclusively as a top in his films; however, he does bottom in the films Lukas' Story 2: When Boy Meets Boy[4] and Lucky Lukas. (Lukas' Story and Lukas' Story 2 have since been combined and marketed as Lukas' Stories.)

When asked, "Do you identify as gay, straight or bi-sexual?", he replied, "I always say I am sexual"." (Wikipedia)

~*~

Back in the 1990's, when the Internet was young, Lukas became my first electronic boyfriend - a relationship that has lasted to this very day. I can still remember salivating as I downloaded pictures of Lukas. Internet speeds were so slow back then, I'd eagerly watch and wait as each of his photos would slowly crawl down the monitor screen (Dial up 28k). 

I vividly remember the first photo I saw of him. I was instantly captivated by his eyes, his smile, and his - well - everything. Once smitten, I saved every photo of him I could find. Of all the folders of models I have on my computer, the folder containing his photos have far more images than any other.

These photos are from one of my favorite photo sets of Lukas. This set is a prized possession. I call it the Green Set. I know we've all seen these many times, but every once in a while it is good to revisit such grace and beauty. He truly was and still is "The King".

L  U  K  A  S     R  I  D  G  E  S  T  O  N




Notice the shorts Lukas is wearing
The rim of the pockets and the tear on the left (his right)
These are the same shorts he wore in the video below















Here are a few more photos that I like

This first one is not the photo
That captured my heart
But it is from the same photo shoot/video
It is from the video Tender Strangers










And he just keeps getting better with age

In my opinion
Lukas RIdgeston just has to be 
one of the most handsome guys
To have ever walked the earth
WOOOOOOF!

~*~
Tender Strangers (Bel Ami 1994)

The first video made for Bel Ami, directed by George DuRoy in 1994 after leaving Falcon. 
It includes 9 solo scenes, the first of which marks the video debut of later gay porn-superstar, Lukas Ridgeston.

When you have time and want to relive the early years of Lukas on film
I suggest you watch from from the beginning to 14:08 then skip to 23:53 - 33:34
The rest of the video is just various guys masturbating

Notice the shorts Lukas is wearing in this video
They are the same ones he wore in the photo shoot above
I'm guessing the photo shoot was taken the same day as this video was filmed



6 comments:

Carle said...

Thanks for this beautiful set of an icon for many of us.

hlj2002 said...

All Hail "THE KING"

I agree with you, those eyes are captivating. Everything about him is perfection. The bio info you posted is very interesting.

It is fun to think back, recall and relive those epic moments in the past. Our generation has come a long way with the "tools" we have to help us "discharge" our sexual energy... hehehe. For me, starting with National Geographic that my Grandmother subscribed to, then to dumpster diving for adult magazines, then the video arcades, then the dial up modem, as those pictures slowly loaded as we anticipated just like a bottle of Heinz Ketchup... :) Good Times! HEHEHE.

Thanks for sharing the King with us and thanks for sharing this pearl from your string of pearls.

WOOF!

JiEL said...

He is for me no. one of my list of the most beautiful and sexiest man on Earth.
He is Mr. Bel Ami and he is aging so nicely too.

Thanks for sharing and I've downloaded the awesome video too.

Anonymous said...

My preferite guy remains Mick Lovell the very best

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous man

Tex said...

Definitely my first internet boyfriend and will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks for reminding me how beautiful he is.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )