Water Lilies (1906) by Claude Monet
Thanks to our Friend for sending us this beautiful art
~*~
“Every single time you help somebody stand up
you are helping humanity rise.”
~Steve Maraboli
(Life, the Truth, and Being Free)
~*~
“I will be generous with my love today.
I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words
everywhere I go.
I will do this knowing
that my words are like seeds
and when they fall on fertile soil,
a reflection of those seeds
will grow into something greater.”
~Steve Maraboli
(Life, the Truth, and Being Free)
~*~
“We all are so deeply interconnected;
we have no option but to love all.
Be kind and do good for any one
and that will be reflected.
The ripples of the kind heart
are the highest blessings of the Universe.”
~Amit Ray
(Yoga and Vipassana: An Integrated Life Style)

2 comments:
Todas tienen mucha significación para mi.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
All great quotes. I particularly feel strongly about Amit Ray's quote: " “We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all."
One thing the internet and hihstory has taught me about people all over the world is all mankind's basic instincts, feelings, desires, and core morality are basically the same. Especially within children. It is only after we become "tainted" with environmental influences that people begin to separate themselves as different or better than others.
Post a Comment