Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Loving Nature Naturally: 060518


"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely, or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature, and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles."

~Anne Frank

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Una experiencia increíble.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

"I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles."

This is a true statement. Solitude in nature is when I am most at peace.

whkattk said...

So very true, isn't it? She must've had an old soul to write such things, her captivity notwithstanding.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )