This set is extremely artistic and beautiful. Each picture in the set is captivating. Like walking through a art gallery, I was captured by each one that I had to take it in.
This is a fantastic set! I have saved them all :) I will be enjoying them a second and third, fourth..... Time.
The standing nude, in partial darkness, on a polished wood floor, with some clothing arrayed in the lower background, could be a Dutch Master painting.
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,14,16,17, y18 son d mis favoritas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
This set is extremely artistic and beautiful. Each picture in the set is captivating. Like walking through a art gallery, I was captured by each one that I had to take it in.
This is a fantastic set! I have saved them all :) I will be enjoying them a second and third, fourth..... Time.
Thanks!
The standing nude, in partial darkness, on a polished wood floor, with some clothing arrayed in the lower background, could be a Dutch Master painting.
Post a Comment