Monday, June 11, 2018

Parting Shot: 061118

Standing on the corner
Tenting as the guys go by
:  )

Wishing you a Bonerific Day, Friend!


3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

HAHAHA!

I think you took some liberty with those lyrics.... I love it!

Thanks for another great Monday here at the MD.

I hope your week is a good one.

Anonymous said...

Sincronizados,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

LOL! Syncronized boners! I love it!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )