Friday, June 29, 2018

MUSIC: "Grand Canyon Fanfare" by James Newton Howard

MAJESTIC POWER!!!

I love this fanfare
It goes really well with the following photo set
Entitled, "Grand Canyon Fanfare Inspired"

I also enjoyed the movie it is from
The movie is not about the Grand Canyon
That's just a metaphor used in the film
Describing the vast chasm between
The Haves and the Have-Nots
That has formed over the last few decades
In the United States
It's a good thought-provoking movie

James Newton Howard
"Grand Canyon Fanfare"
from the 1991 movie, Grand Canyon

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/RCecLVD0OEA



1 comment:

hlj2002 said...

Love this piece! Such a powerful brass performance, it is "Grand" . It brings chills. I will be playing it again as I enjoy the photos that were inspired by this.

I can't wait to see what you have selected. :)

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )