Parting Shot: 060118
PLAY HARD AND HAVE FUN
THIS WEEEEEEEEEEEKEND!
Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
2 comments:
I had to stop in for a quick fix of my MD... :) I am fixing to hit the road and watch the sun rise. At a quick glance, Love the quotes and "Those who do not get fun and enjoyment out of every day. . . need to reorganize their lives." Sums it all up nicely.
This music is sweet and relaxing. I would love to plug into my cd player for the trip. I will be playing it in my head. ;)
Beautiful pictures, AND a great new one for me of my favorite Scott!!!! :D THX!
Not sure if I like Tyler or the swimming pool the best, but the two together look very inviting...
Thanks AOM, See you Monday. Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!
Increíble lucha de espadas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment