Monday, June 25, 2018

Mahler 2nd Symphony Finale Inspired: 062518

 I'm hoping you listened to today's Music
And are feeling sublimely high from it
Carry those feelings with you as you view this set
That's how I selected the photos for it

If you try a slide show with the Music
The second half of the Music 
Probably goes better with this set
I suggest you start viewing the photos
When the Music gets to the 4 minute mark 
and then slowly scroll through the photo set 
as you feel the Music guide you
(I sometimes scroll backward then forward again)
It is pretty cool seeing these photos to this Music

I wish you Sublimely Ecstatic Joy, my Friend

\~*~/

















































     
Here's my little corner of Heaven
Y'all are always welcome to visit me anytime
Come skinny dipping
Hang out (literally and figuratively : )
 and enjoy lovely picnics together
Only one rule:
NO CLOTHES ALLOWED!!!
:  )
NAH! I don't like rules - Just come as you are
And dress the way you feel
This is Heaven after all

~*~

I wish you a Sublimely Joyful Day, my Friend

4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I am literally speechless. I don't know what to say. I am left with a feeling that I cannot explain.

Your words sum it up perfectly: "...Ecstasy Overwhelming, Powerful, Unbridled JOY..."
The photo selections are perfect!

THANK YOU AOM!

Anonymous said...

Magical! Spiritual! Uplifting! Thank you!

Erick said...

As always you continue to amaze me with your selection of photos. I have gone through this series a couple of times time, and I just say THANK YOU.

William said...

Another spectacular post. You continue to amaze. Blessings always.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )