Friday, June 8, 2018

MUSIC: "The Stripper" by David Rose

More Music from my Childhood

HA HA!
This may be an odd one
But this WAS a favorite of mine when I was a kid

Great Trombone part

Now
Play this when you get home this evening
And Strip away the world
And run around Naked
Screaming
"The WeeeeeeeeeeeeeekEnd is HEEEEEEERE!"
BOOM CHICK A BOOM CHICK A BOOM BOOM BOOM

from 1962

"The Stripper" 
by 
David Rose and His Orchestra

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/0Ui6OvUJZ1U


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

As I was scrolling down and saw the old Philco I got excited.... what is he going to share now? Then I saw the selection.. LMAO!!!! Your right it is a bit odd to be a selection from your childhood, but I LOVE IT!!!!!

You made me smile with this one. THANKS!

whkattk said...

I remember this one, too. One of my Aunts had this and would play it when we were visiting - my mom thought is was terrible. LOL.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )