I really like Bruce Weber's work. Great set of photographs and fantastic video. The video makes me feel like I am on the beach. The water, the bare fee in the sand, the sunshine, the sound of the waves, the Speedo, and the perfect model.
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
Muy sensual.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
I really like Bruce Weber's work. Great set of photographs and fantastic video. The video makes me feel like I am on the beach. The water, the bare fee in the sand, the sunshine, the sound of the waves, the Speedo, and the perfect model.
Great selection for a Friday post!
My perfum, Aqua Di Gio....
Love the scent and the guy advertising it..
Post a Comment